The Balalayam was the Adipeetam and was housing the 18 Siddhars in palmya boxes till the main temple was constructed in 2004.
The following shrines are in the Balalayam:-
Sri Sakthi Peeta Ganapathy at the Adipeetam (Balalayam)
He has been brought from Kanipakkam under the guidance of Sathguru. He is popularly known as Visa Ganapathy and Vazhaku Theerkum Ganapathy. Devotees can offer a full coconut and pray for Visa sanctions, property litigations, and to remove obstacles in travel and marriage.
Sri Nagarajar and Sakthivel
Prayers can be offered for removal of the mal-effects of Rahudhosham and malefic mars in horoscopes.
It Is a specially designed dais. Devotees can kneel down and place their hands on the dais and have a direct communion with the Sathguru to find answers to their problems through his grace.
Shrine of Arupalakshmi
Prayers can be offered for prosperity and removal of all financial problems.
THE UNIVERSAL WORSHIP CENTRE - Features
1. The main temple has the shrines of Jatamuneeswarar and Soolini Durga who are the Kaval Deivam of the temple. Special prayers are offered to remove the effects of the cast of an evil eye and when new vehicles are purchased.
2. A majestic Lord Nandikeswara is seated at the entrance facing the Mahameru.
3. Sundara Ganapathy is also known as Runahara Ganapathy who takes care of issues related to debts. Special prayers can be offered to him on Sankatahara Chaturti by offering 'Arugam' grass. Sri Subramanian with his consorts Vali and Devasena is present here. Like in Thiuchendur, Satrusamharatrisathi is done here.
4. Goddess Lalitha MahaTripurasundari is consecrated as Maha Meru.The goddess is seated on Sadasiva who is found as a cot (Manjapalagai).Shiva Shakthi Sri Chakra Maha Meru stands four feet tall, symbolizing the universal cosmic power evolved from a single block of green granite, the only one of its kind in the world.
5. The Divine Cow Kamadhenu, the bestower of all boons, adorns the Artha Mandapam in front of the Maha Meru.
6. The shrine of the Sathguru- Special prayers is offered on Hastam star, full moon and new moon days. Golden padukas of the Sathguru adorn the shrine.
7. Going around the main shrine of the Goddess one worships Lord Dakshina Moorthy, the four Shaivite saints Appar, Sundarar, Sambandar and Manikavachakar, then Lord Vishnu, Lord Ayyappa.
8. Goddess Raja Kali Amman- devotees can perform 'Senkolpuja'; any problems faced with government bodies or request for sanctions will be answered through this prayer. She is the chief administrator for Goddess Laita Tirupurasunadari and has found her way here on her own request.
9. Lord Guruvayurappan- this is built as a replica in the lines of Lord Krishna at Guruvayoor.
10. On the outer prahara are the 18 Siddhars, starting from Sri Sivavakiyar Sidhar and ending with Sri Paampatti Siddhar. The Siddha Purushas manifest the power of respective planets. The mal effects of planetary positions and placements can be removed by worshipping here as planetary transits are occasions marked by special worship.
11. Lord Rama and Anjaneyaare also present here
12. Lord Rahu is present with his consorts Nagavalli and Nagalakshmi built in the lines of Thirunageswaram.
13. Five Sthala Vrikshas symbolizing the five elements (Pancha Sakthis)
THIS UNIVERSAL SHRINE IS OPEN FOR ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF CASTE / CREED / RELIGION, RACE & PHILOSOPHY
ALL YOUR DONATIONS TO THE TRUST ARE EXEMPTED UNDER SECTION 80G OF THE INCOME TAX ACT,1961.
SRI SATHGURU SESHADRI SWAMIGAL 18 SIDDAR UNIVERSAL WORSHIP PLACE